Want to hide someone on Archer? Block them to prevent you both from seeing each other. People aren’t notified when you block them, but you will be shown as an unavailable account to them.
To block an account
- In the Archer app, go to the user’s profile.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen. This will bring up a menu, which includes Block.
- Select Block, then tap again to confirm.
You can unblock accounts via the Block List, a list of accounts you’ve blocked on the Archer app.
- In the Archer app, go to the Profile icon.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner to open Settings.
- Scroll down and select “Block list.”
- Go to the user. Tap Block, then tap again to confirm. This will remove them from your Block List.